Updated each spring, the ADEA Dental School Explorer provides data from U.S. and Canadian dental schools.
The information—which can be viewed on your computer, tablet or smart phone—is searchable by key word and filterable by institution type, predental program and location (state, territory or province). The online tool also allows you to use bookmarks and make notes, compare up to four schools and add your own deadlines to an interactive calendar.
Each dental school profile includes:
- Curriculum highlights.
- Required and recommended courses.
- Information on community college and advanced placement coursework accepted.
- Dental shadowing requirements/recommendations.
- Admission cycle timetables.
- Fee, deposit and cost-of-attendance schedules.
- 2020 applicant and entering-class data, including demographic information, mean DAT scores and mean GPAs.
- International Dental Graduate programs.
- A listing of available predental programs.