ADEA CAAPID: Applicants
ADEA CAAPID is the centralized application service for international applicants who have previously completed a dental education program outside the United States or Canada who wish to practice dentistry in the United States.
Download ADEA CAAPID® Applicant Quick Guide
ADEA CAAPID® Customer Service
Customer Service Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time, except federal holidays.
Additional resources to help you learn more about the ADEA CAAPID application process can be found below:
► The 2023-24 application fees are $264 for the first program an applicant applies to and $115 for each additional program.
► All participating programs have a profile on the
ADEA CAAPID Directory. Browse by state. The profiles include contact information, program requirements, and a description of the program.
► To find out more about becoming licensed in the U.S. and Canada, visit
DENTPIN® : A personal identification number used in place of the social security number. Every applicant must retrieve a DENTPIN to initiate an ADEA CAAPID application.
Are You an International Applicant?
Determine which application service is right for you by answering a few simple questions:
- Have you completed a dental degree program outside the United States or Canada?
- No – Apply for a traditional D.D.S. or D.M.D. program via
– Go to the next question.
- Do you wish to practice dentistry in the United States after completion of your education in this country?
- No– Apply for a dental residency in a specialty area via
- Yes– Apply for an advanced standing program via ADEA CAAPID.