In recognition of the economic hardships facing members, ADEA has decided to enact a 10% reduction in membership fees for 2021.
Partner with us to
raise The Voice of Dental Education.
Join our mission to lead and support the health professions community in preparing future-ready oral health professionals. Deepen your level of engagement with academic dentistry through our exclusive networking and sponsorship opportunities.
Download the ADEA Corporate Membership
To qualify as a Corporate Member, an entity shall be a company dealing with products and/or services beneficial to dental education and/or dentistry, and it must not cite Corporate Membership for commercial purposes (e.g., it must not imply ADEA endorsement of products and services).
Corporate Membership dues:
Take advantage of the many benefits of ADEA Corporate Membership.
☛ Exclusive Access:
- Network with key thought leaders and decision makers in dental education.
- Be the first to learn about new trends and developments influencing academic dentistry.
☛ The Inside Track:
☛ Greater Visibility:
- Take advantage of priority booth placement and reduced exhibit fees at the ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition.
- Receive advertising discounts in ADEA publications and on adea.org.
☛ A Stronger Voice:
- Designate a company representative to serve as a decision maker on the ADEA Corporate Council.
- Be an advocate for academic dentistry and dental and craniofacial research.
For questions regarding Corporate Membership, please contact Simone Smith at SmithS@adea.org.