Are you reapplying?
Applicants will be able to transfer information from the previous ADEA AADSAS® (ADEA Associated American Dental School Application Service) cycle to the upcoming cycle through the reapplicant process.
While some information will carry over, some areas will need to be manually updated, including official transcripts and test scores if they have changed since the previous cycle.
Letters of Evaluation must be newly uploaded each cycle.
Information available for transfer from the previous ADEA AADSAS application cycle include:
- Personal information: biographical, contact information, citizenship, environmental, parent/guardian, race/ethnicity and other;
- Supporting information: experiences, achievements and licenses; and
- Academic history: high school, colleges attended, Dental Admission Test (DAT) and coursework.
Information that cannot be transferred from the previous ADEA AADSAS application cycle includes:
- Release statements,
- Personal statement,
- Letters of Evaluation,
- Program materials: prerequisites and questions,
- Previous school designations and
- Previous payments.
It is recommended that reapplicants print their ADEA AADSAS application for reference by May 10.
The upcoming ADEA AADSAS application opens May 11.
Tips for applicants who are reapplying:
- Use the Check Status tab to track your supporting documents and preview your application PDF before you submit your ADEA AADSAS application.
- After selecting your dental schools, look at their requirements in the “Program Materials” section and find the ones you can complete most quickly.
- Once you have reviewed your main application and completed the “Program Materials” section, submit to those school choices right away.
- While your application is in line to be verified, you can continue to fill out the Program Materials for other schools and submit to them later.
- Don't want to re-enter coursework? You can take advantage of the Paid Transcript Entry service offered by Liaison International.