The 2014 ADEA Official Guide to Dental Schools for students entering dental school in fall 2015 is now available in both printed and online-access editions.
For more than 50 years, ADEA has published and updated this comprehensive resource that answers virtually every question about dentistry and the dental school admissions process.
The latest edition includes:
- Descriptive profiles of 65 U.S. dental schools and 10 Canadian dental schools;
- Comparative tables for easy review of schools’ data;
- Tips for writing a dental school application essay;
- Details on submitting the ADEA AADSAS application;
- Helpful advice for high school and undergraduate students about getting into dental school; and
- Guidelines for financing dental school.
The online edition is $10 per copy and the printed edition is $35 per copy, or $29 per copy for orders of 10 or more. Visit the ADEA website for more information and to purchase.