The Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) is seeking nominations to fill vacancies on CODA Review Committees, which evaluate U.S. dental educational programs for accreditation. CODA requests nominations from the following professions:
- Allied Educators (for Predoctoral Review Committee)
- Dental Assisting Practitioners
- Dental Hygiene Practitioners
- Dental Assisting Educators
- Dental Hygiene Educators
- Dentist Educators
- General Dentists
- Higher Education Administrators
- Hospital Educators
- Specialty Dentists
- Public Members for Review Committee and Commission
In nominating an individual, CODA values diversity, including underrepresented groups, geographic location and varied educational philosophies. Appointments last for four years, beginning and ending in October of each year. Review the nomination criteria.
To submit a nomination, contact Ms. Alyson Ackerman at email@example.com or 312-440-4660 for a nomination form. The deadline for submitting a nomination is May 1.