All Together Better Health (ATBH) is a leading global interprofessional practice and education conference. The conference brings together providers, health system executives, educators, policymakers and health care industry leaders to advance interprofessionalism in health care delivery and education locally, regionally and worldwide.
The next ATBH conference (ATBH VII) will be held in Pittsburgh, PA, on June 6–8, 2014. The meeting is co-hosted by the University of Pittsburgh and the National Center for Interprofessional Practice and Education. ADEA is a sponsor of the conference.
ATBH VII will build on the work of previous ATBH conferences. Reflecting the contemporary focus on improving health care and population health while lowering costs, the conference will be organized around the following themes within the context of interprofessional practice and education:
- New models of team-based care delivery.
- Reimbursement and the economics.
- Educating health care providers of the future.
- Educating teams in practice.
- Technology applications.
- Legal and policy environment.
- Theories, models, measurement and evaluation.
The deadline for abstract submissions has been extended to November 15, 2013. ATBH VII submissions can take the form of case studies, quality improvement initiatives, process improvement projects, cost benefit analyses, policy analyses, academic research, program evaluation, theoretical models, measurement approaches and other forms, as applicable.
Three formats available for submission:
- Full Session (90 minutes)—interactive panel, hands-on workshop or roundtable discussion.
- Oral Presentation (20 minutes)—individual presentation as part of a panel.
- Poster Presentation—individual presentation as part of a poster session.
For more information please visit the website, download the instructions or begin your submission at EasyChair.
In addition, conference registration is now available through the ATBH website’s registration page. Although early bird discount registration and hotel rates are available through April 2014, early planning is recommended due to expected demand and space limitations.
For more information, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.