2019 ADEA GoDental Virtual Fairs
Wednesday, May 22 & Thursday, May 23, 2019
2:00 – 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Thinking about applying to dental school?
Want to learn more about dentistry?
The 2019 ADEA GoDental Virtual Fairs are two days of FREE, LIVE, ONLINE events where prospective applicants can visit multiple virtual dental school booths—without travel or registration fees.
On Wednesday, May 22 from 2:00 - 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time, login for ADEA AADSAS® Prep Day Live which includes:
- Q&A with ADEA AADSAS customer service;
- Live Q&A session with two Tufts University School of Dental Medicine students and a financial aid expert;
- ADEA AADSAS materials, application videos, and information on all dental schools.
On Thursday, May 23 from 2:00 - 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time, login for Dental School Chat Day Live which includes:
- Live chats with admissions representatives from U.S. and Canadian dental schools;
- Access to presentations about the dental school interview, and much more;
Not able to participate in the entire event?
No problem! Log in as many times as you desire on both days during the event hours.
Email us at email@example.com.
This event is not just for students and others interested in pursuing dentistry -- health professions advisors can benefit as well.