The closest airport to the meeting location is Portland International Airport (PDX). The hotel is approximately nine miles from the airport or a 20-minute ride depending on traffic.
Following are travel options to and from the airport:
➤ Portland MAX Light Rail from PDX to the hotel
The trip between the airport and downtown Portland takes about 38 minutes and costs approximately $2.50 for one adult ticket. Trains run about every 15 minutes. MAX ticket machines return change in coins, so small bills are recommended.
- At PDX, walk to the end of the baggage claim area.
- Board the Red Line MAX to City Center & Beaverton Transit Center.
- Exit the train at Lloyd Center/NE 11th Avenue MAX Station.
- Turn left and walk half a block west to hotel
- A taxi/Uber ride to and from the airport is approximately 15−30 minutes depending on traffic.
- The average cost of a taxi ride to and from the airport is approximately $27−$33.