ADEA Allied Dental Faculty Leadership Development Program Scholarships
The American Dental Education Association (ADEA) Allied Dental Faculty Leadership Development Program (ADEA ADFLDP) Scholarships promote leadership development of faculty members in allied dental education.
The application process is closed.
These scholarships provide support for two allied dental faculty members to participate in the ADEA ADFLDP by waiving the registration fee.
An applicant must:
- Have at least five years of experience as an allied dental faculty member.
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities and interest in allied dental education, administration or higher education administration.
- Hold a full-time allied dental faculty appointment at an ADEA Member Institution.
- Be an ADEA Individual Member.
Application Process Checklist
ADEA ADFLDP Scholarship applicants must submit the following by Nov. 2, 2020, in addition to their ADEA ADFLDP applications, using the ADEA online application process.
- A summary describing how the leadership program would benefit the institution and the applicant and outlining the kind of experience the applicant anticipates as a participant.
- One letter of recommendation from a professional colleague.
Notification Date and Award Announcement
Scholarship recipients and applicants not receiving awards will be notified on or before Feb. 1, 2021.
Awards will be announced during the all-virtual 2021 ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition, March 13–16, 2021.
Mr. Eric Lund
ADEA Professional Development Manager
Prof. Lisa Mallonee, Texas A&M College of Dentistry
Prof. Kathryn Walker, University of Maine at Augusta
Ms. Carrie Hobbs, Tyler Junior College
Ms. Rachel Kashani-Legler, Normandale Community College
Prof. Brian Partido, The Ohio State University College of Dentistry
Prof. Tanya Villalpando Mitchell, University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Dentistry