Dates: Nov. 5-7, 2022
Venue: Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
The deadline for online registration is Oct. 6, 2022. After this date, registrations will only be taken on site.
- There is no registration fee for the conference.
- Guest registration is limited to one adult guest (18 years or older) who is not a dental education colleague. The registered adult guest may attend all breakfasts, lunches and receptions.
- You can renew your ADEA membership online at adea.org/join.
- Registration includes all materials, hosted meals, refreshment breaks and the reception. Lodging and travel costs are at the registrant’s expense.
If you are unable to attend, please submit a written cancellation message to Shalonda King, ADEA Registration Manager, at KingS@adea.org.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
While we look forward to the return of a face-to-face conference, there is no higher priority than the safety and well-being of ADEA members and staff. Accordingly, we continue to monitor the status of the COVID-19 variants and their impact on the operational status of our ADEA Member Institutions.
ADEA will implement health and safety protocols appropriate to the public health circumstances existing at the time of the conference.
Those protocols may include, but are not limited to:
- Proof of negative COVID-19 status and/or vaccination and/or antibody status;
- Biometric screening;
- Symptom checkers;
- Contact tracing;
- “Wearing a mask” mandate;
- Use of additional personal protective equipment, social distancing and space management; and
- Other similar measures, etc.
⚠ These protocols may be updated or adjusted.
Compliance with some or all the protocols adopted by ADEA will be mandatory for in-person attendance and participation at the conference. Additional information regarding the specific health and safety measures, and any necessary consents by you, will be communicated prior to the first day of the conference.
Failure to adhere to or comply with the safety protocols in place may result in removal from the event and/or event premises.
Be sure to check the conference website adea.org/Deans2022 periodically for the latest conference updates.
ADEA photographs and videotapes events. By registering, you give ADEA and its photographer permission to use for promotional purposes any images taken at the conference in which you appear and any written comments you submit on evaluation forms.
Questions regarding registration changes, please contact:
Meetings Registration Manager
Questions regarding housing and transportation, please contact:
Questions regarding program content, please contact:
Senior Scholar in Residence