ADEA Chapter Toolkit for Students, Residents and Fellows
Irina Dragan, D.D.S, M.S. Testimonial Video
Take your first step toward a commitment to dental education and the dental professions with the ADEA Chapter Toolkit for Students, Residents and Fellows.
This dynamic resource helps guide current and aspiring ADEA Chapter members start and maintain a chapter.
Get started now! Use the left-hand navigation bar for:
- Tips on creating a successful ADEA Chapter.
- Fundraising ideas that keep things inexpensive and fun.
- Inspiration on engaging programming, community outreach and events.
- Contact information to communicate with active chapters.
- Professional and leadership development opportunities.
- Free access to the benefits of ADEA student membership.
- Ways to generate more exposure for your Chapter.
Email Dr. Shelvia English, ADEA Staff Liaison to the Council of Students, Residents and Fellows at firstname.lastname@example.org.