2019 ADEA Allied Dental Program Directors’ Conference
Dates: June 01-04, 2019
Venue: Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay
Location: Tampa, FL
Online Registration is currently closed for this event.
For onsite registration questions, please contact Shalonda King at
The ADEA Allied Dental Program Directors’ Conference (ADEA ADPDC) is the only conference developed exclusively for allied dental program directors, by allied dental program directors.
We hope you can join us this June! Allied dental program directors from all levels and disciplines are welcome to attend.
Download a printable version of the 2019 ADEA Allied Dental Program Directors' Conference agenda.
The meeting will feature:
- Outstanding keynote speakers.
- Breakout sessions on pertinent topics in dental education, specifically designed for your discipline.
- Poster sessions.
- CODA policy updates, Q&A sessions and information to prepare for accreditation site visits
- Networking with peers and ADEA Corporate Members.
Allied dental education program administrators discuss areas of mutual concern in a small meeting format and:
- Provide a forum for the exchange of information on policies and programs that relate to allied dental education administration.
- Stimulate the exchange and dissemination of ideas and information among allied dental program administrators.
- Serve as a mechanism to address specific issues in allied dental education and administration.
- Facilitate communication and networking opportunities among allied dental program administrators.
- Exchange information about Accreditation Standards and implementation in preparation for upcoming site visits.
Are you new to ADEA, or are you attending the ADEA ADPDC for the first time? Or, are you a well-seasoned ADEA ADPDC attendee willing to show a new attendee the ropes?
Many first-time ADEA ADPDC attendees are unsure how to maximize their conference experience. To make all attendees feel comfortable and connected, ADEA will distribute applications to experienced conference attendees who are interested in being a mentor at the conference. When you check the appropriate box on the application form, ADEA will know to send you the application.
For first time attendees, please check the appropriate box in the conference registration form and enrich your experience at ADEA ADPDC by being assigned a mentor.
For more detailed information about becoming a mentor
or mentee, visit the mentorship
Take advantage of ways to engage and connect with dental program directors and showcase your brand! If your company is interested in a sponsorship opportunity at the 2019 ADEA Allied Dental Program Directors’ Conference, please contact Simone Smith, Senior Manager for Corporate Relations by phone at
202-289-7201, ext. 196, or by email at
Contact: Donna Casimier