#IamADEA Is YOUR Story to Tell
Despite the challenges brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic, dental educators persist and rise to the occasion to innovate and to educate the next generation of dental and allied dental professionals. Current students, residents and fellows press on to fulfill longstanding and newly re-envisioned dreams.
We commend you all for pressing forward through the adversity, and we want to celebrate the contributions you make every day.
The #IamADEA initiative and social media campaign shines a light on the tireless and triumphant efforts of our ADEA community.
Share Your #IamADEA Story on Social Media Today
Let the world experience your passion for the dental education community.
Share your unique story along with a photo of yourself or a brief video via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn today!
For example, consider answering the following questions in your post:
- Why do you love what you do?
- What keeps you going through the hardest days?
- What is your role within the ADEA community and what’s next for you?
- Why did you choose―and why do you continue to choose―dental education?
- How has being a part of the ADEA community impacted you?
- Or share another #IamADEA message.
We want to share your story, too!
Fill out this brief form and submit your video.
As we compile videos throughout the coming months, YOUR story could be featured along with colleagues throughout North America and beyond!
Tip: If you are creating a video, we recommend closing it with the statement, “I am ADEA.”
Hear from colleagues already participating in our #IamADEA campaign:
Enter to Win #IamADEA Prizes
Follow these easy contest rules to be entered to win one of six $50 Visa gift cards!
To enter you must BOTH submit your video/photo message to ADEA and post on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and/or LinkedIn by using the #IamADEA hashtag (and mentioning it in your video) and tagging @ADEAweb in your post by 11:59 p.m., April 30, 2021.
- Share your #IamADEA photo or video post on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and/or LinkedIn. Videos must not exceed 45 seconds in length. (Required)
- Tag @ADEAweb and use #IamADEA in that post. (Required)
- Tag at least one colleague. (Optional)
- Upload your video to share with us. (Required)
The winning submissions will be announced on May 7, 2021.
Thank you for the great work you do! We can’t wait to see and share your posts!
Contact Raheem Dawodu Jr
., ADEA Digital Marketing and Community Manager, at DawoduR@adea.org