Online registration closed on Friday, April 5, 2019.
ADEA and ADEE are conscious that this collaborative meeting is an additional fixture in an already busy dental academic conference schedule. Considerable efforts have been made to make the conference as accessible as possible, and registration fees kept to a minimum. Fees are shown as a pair, with a standard and discounted price. The discounted price is available based on need. All transactions will be processed in Euros on your bank statement with the relevant conversion rate to your home currency as applied by your bank, and possible foreign transaction fees.
||Early Bird Rate
|International Women’s Leadership
Conference VI Only
|Shaping the Future of Dental
Education III Only
|Attending Both Meetings
|Not Available |
Meeting Registration Cancellation and Refund Policy
All registration financial transactions for this meeting are processed via the ADEE office in Dublin, Ireland. The ADEE office also manages cancellations and claims for refunds. The standard refund policy for IWLC VI and Shaping III is as follows:
- Prior to early bird cut off (Feb. 21, 2019) we will refund the fee paid less a 10% admin fee.
- After early bird has cut off but prior to meeting registration close (April 5, 2019) we will refund the fee paid less 33% admin fee.
- After registration closes (April 5, 2019) no refunds are allowed.
- Refunds are dealt with on a case by case basis and exceptional circumstances will be reviewed by the meeting planning committee. Please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Should you have mobility, visual, auditory or other accessibility requirements, please contact
email@example.com for clarification and we will discuss reasonable attempts that can be made to accommodate your requests where possible. A full refund will be applied should we be unable to accommodate your requirements and you are thereby unable to attend the meeting. This full refund only applies once you make the request within 10 days of your original booking.
- All refund and cancellation requests must be made in writing to email