Financial Aid Advice

Financial Aid and the FAFSA

Posted by Karen Gilliam on February 24, 2021
If you’re thinking about enrolling in dental school and you’re considering federal loans to pay for your dental education, you must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or a Renewal FAFSA yearly to be considered for financial aid. Even if you aren’t sure that you are going to use federal loans to pay for dental school, it is wise to go ahead and complete the FAFSA, because you never know when it may come in handy. ... See More