Dates: October 28-29, 2021
Venue: Virtual, Online
The 2021 ADEA Sections on Business and Financial Administration and Clinic Administration Meeting (ADEA BFACA) will be taking place during the 2021 ADEA Fall Meetings.
You will be able to select sessions for the BFACA meeting during Fall Meetings registration.
Registration for ADEA BFACA is open to members of the Councils on Business and Financial Administration and Clinic Administration only.
The online registration deadline is Wednesday, Oct. 20.
(by Oct. 8)
(Starting Oct. 9)
- The deadline for online registration is Wednesday, Oct. 20.
All registrations are subject to this cancellation policy.
- The ADEA Registrar must receive meeting cancellations in writing by Oct. 8 to process refunds.
- A $10 processing fee will be deducted from the refund, which will be issued after the meeting has concluded.
- A cancellation received after Oct. 8, 2021, is not eligible for refund or credit. Refunds or credits will not be given for failure to attend or partial session attendance.
- We are not able to accept telephone cancellations.
- Please email cancellations to KingS@adea.org.
Questions regarding registration, please contact:
Meetings Registration Manager