Interprofessional Education Collaborative (IPEC) faculty development institute,
Education: Advancing & Sustaining Your Program for Collaborative Practice, takes place Oct. 3–5 at the Sheraton Crescent Hotel in
are invited to come together for a guided learning experience, collaborative
planning activities and dedicated time to create actionable plans for a myriad
of projects. Join us as we take interprofessional curricula, clinical training
and population health experiences and student assessment to the next level.
- Lucinda L. Maine, American
Association of Colleges of Pharmacy and IPEC
- Gina M. Baugh, West Virginia
- Dale W. Bratzler, University of
Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- James Carlson, Rosalind Franklin
- Susan Mackintosh, Western
University of Health Sciences
- Teri Kennedy, Arizona State
- Brenda Zierler, University of
- Jane Lindsay Miller, University
- George E. MacKinnon, III, Medical
College of Wisconsin
- Mark Lodes, Froedtert Health
& The Medical College of Wisconsin Community Physicians
- Appraise resources and
commitments necessary to facilitate IPE program evaluation and learner
assessment for value, effectiveness, efficacy and sustainability.
- Analyze IPE promising practices
aligned with institutional culture, practice/market environment and
experiential learning goals.
- Compare longitudinal learner
assessment and evaluation research strategies in IPE that will contribute to
measurable clinical practice and/or population health outcomes.
- Summarize the team’s IPE
objectives and goals to institutional decision makers and external
registration ends Aug. 15. Visit ipecollaborative.org for details and to sign up.
Published on July 11, 2018