The updated and improved ADEA Directory of Institutional Members and
Association Officers (DIM) is now available. The
is a members-only resource available online. It is accessible by all active ADEA members.
ADEA has made enhancements to the directory to make it more user-friendly and provide increased search capabilities.
- Institution listings are now broken out by alphabetical order, state and interactive Google map.
- Each individual institution listing features a Google map of its location.
- Looking for colleagues with a specific title? Try Title Keyword Search. Members can search for a specific title or specialty and generate a list of members listed in the ADEA DIM who match those search parameters.
- Click on Member Listings to access an alphabetical list of all members listed in the ADEA DIM.
- “Favorite” those colleagues or institutions you contact often by clicking the heart to the right of their names. These listings will appear in My Favorites for easy reference.
- Find links to ADEA DentEd Jobs and ADEA.org at the top of the ADEA DIM home page.
You can search for colleagues at the following institution categories:
- Dental schools—United States and Canada
- Advanced education institutions
- Hospital programs not affiliated with dental schools
- Allied dental education programs not affiliated with dental schools
- ADEA Corporate Members
- Association Officers
- ADEA Staff
Simply log into the
using the same username and password you use on ADEA.org. Be sure to bookmark the ADEA DIM page! Having trouble signing in?
Renew or activate your individual membership today! Or, click the Forgot Password link to reset your password.
If you or your institution require corrections or changes, please email Laura Iverson at
IversonL@adea.org. Updates will be made within 48 hours of receipt.
Published on January 10, 2018