Institute for Allied Health Educators online series, an ADEA and AAL collaboration with exclusive sponsorship from the Colgate-Palmolive Company, teaches the skills of a master allied health educator.
Teaching Foundations in Allied Health Education
January 21, January 28, February 4, February 11 & February 18, 8–9:30 p.m. Eastern
- Using case-based and problem-based learning to enrich curriculum
- Best practices for planning courses
- Working productively with struggling students
- Portfolios for assessment
- Classroom teaching: preparation and presentation
All sessions are recorded for future reference. The course is $350 and discounts are available for AAL alumni and institutions that register three or more faculty.
For more information, please visit the
ADEA/Colgate/AAL IAHE websiteor contact AAL Vice President George Weinstein at