The 2019 ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition—Celebrating Our Collaborative Spirit—is less than two days away! Plan your schedule, pack your bags and explore our list of resources to make the most of your onsite experience
Check out adea.org/2019 for the latest conference updates and information on events, local attractions, dining and FAQs. Plus, be sure to join the conversation on social media using #ADEA2019.
- Download the official 2019 ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition mobile app (via ADEA Live) for the latest information on exhibitors, speakers and session locations. Build out your schedule, take notes and download session presentations to view on your own time. The mobile app is your ticket to important, real-time information across all your devices.
- Play ADEA Quest—a FUN, interactive and informative game taking place during #ADEA2019. Once on site in Chicago, open the 2019 ADEA Annual Session mobile app, select the “ADEA Quest” icon, visit with our exhibitors to rack up points and track your progress on the in-app Leaderboard. Attendees who accumulate 2,019 points will qualify for a chance to win fabulous prizes.
- Plan your visit to the #ADEA2019 Exhibit Hall. Join the more than 70 commercial and educational exhibitors in Riverside, East Tower, Exhibit Hall on Sunday and Monday, March 17–18, featuring:
- Complimentary lunch and coffee.
- Networking and giveaways.
- Poster Sessions and Tech Expo.
- ADEA Quest.
- Free Professional Headshots in the Headshot Café (Booth 1119).
- Stop by the ADEA Showcase, Booth 1119 in the Exhibit Hall.
- Learn more about ADEA membership and resources, including ADEA meetings and professional development opportunities, upcoming webinars, publications, advocacy and government relations efforts and more!
- Visit with the ADEAGies Foundation® to learn about our work and win prizes including two free tickets to next year’s Gies Awards gala!
- Get your FREE professional headshot, on Sunday, March 17, 12:30 – 5:00 p.m. and Monday, March 18, 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and 1:00 – 3:00 p.m. Our onsite photographer and makeup artists will help you put your best face forward!
- Stop by Journal of Dental Education “Office Hours” to learn more from editors and staff about commentaries, interest papers and the submission process.
- Tell your professional story using digital platforms! Grab that new digital headshot image and head over to the ADEA Social Media + Digital Tools Lab, Booth 1103. The ADEA Social Media Lab is your one-stop shop to improve your online impact. Hear from colleagues building academic digital identities using today’s digital platforms.
- Mark your calendar for our exciting lineup of #ADEA2019 plenary speakers, including Tim Sanders, Former Chief Solutions Officer at Yahoo and author of Love is the Killer App, and Luis von Ahn, professor of Computer Science at Carnegie Mellon University, CEO and Co-Founder of Duolingo.
Not yet registered for the 2019 ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition, March 16−19, 2019, in Chicago? There’s still time! Register now and start planning your journey to Chicago today.
Published on March 13, 2019