The ADEA/Colgate/AAL Institute for Allied Health Educators (IAHE) series is delivered entirely online to provide maximum flexibility, convenience and opportunity to learn. Having educated approximately 1,400 participants since its inception, the goal of IAHE is to help educators further develop and refine
their teaching skills.
Effectively in Clinical Settings
Orientation: January 18, 2017
Module sessions: January 25, February 1, 8, 15 and 22, with topics including:
- Patient Assessment Strategies and Evaluation.
- Patient Education and Risk Assessment.
- Telehealth Practices and Alternative Practices.
- Interprofessional Collaboration for Patient Treatment.
- Treatment of Medically Compromised Patients.
Upcoming 2017 ADEA/Colgate/AAL
IAHE online modules:
- Advancing Educational Methods, March 22 – April 26, 2017
- Creating a Humanistic Educational Environment, June 7 – July 12, 2017
- Calibrating Faculty & Managing Curriculum, Oct. 4 – Nov. 8, 2017
All sessions begin at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Every live session is recorded and archived, so even if you miss a broadcast, you can view the slides and hear the instructor's commentary and Q&A with participants at your convenience. The $350 tuition includes all
class materials and eligibility for 20 CEs per module. Additional discounts are available for AAL alumni.
New for 2017! IAHE site licenses are perfect for institutions looking to enroll multiple faculty members. With tiered pricing, choose the site licensing agreement that best meets your institution’s specific needs. For more information, please contact AAL Director of Professional Development, Dr.
Felicia Tucker-Lively, at 404-350-2098.
Spaces are limited for
each module, so REGISTER today and earn your required CEs for 2017. Learn more about the ADEA/Colgate/AAL IAHE series by visiting
Published on January 11,