The 2019 ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition—Celebrating
Our Collaborative Spirit—is just around the corner on March 16–19. Make the most of your time in Chicago!
Get set for the year’s premier professional development and networking event for dental, allied dental and advanced dental education colleagues. Our four days at the Hyatt Regency Chicago will feature dynamic plenary sessions and workshops as well as an exhibit hall showcasing academic dentistry’s leading
partners and suppliers.
Visit the Event Website and “Follow Us” on
adea.org/2019for the latest conference and travel updates and information on ticketed events, local attractions, dining and FAQs. Be sure to join the conversation on social media using
Access the Program Planner and Download the
View the full program or search presentations in the
program planner by subject, title, name, date or time, and save your plan to access throughout the meeting. The 2019 ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition
mobile app will be available just days from now. Use the app to have everything you need in the palm of your hand—including real-time, onsite updates.
Plan Your Visit to the #ADEA2019 Exhibit Hall
Join the more than 70
commercial and educational exhibitors in Riverside, East Tower, Exhibit Hall on Sunday and Monday, March 17–18, featuring:
- Complimentary lunch and coffee breaks.
- Connect & Collaborate Lounge.
- Networking and giveaways.
Poster Sessions and
- ADEA Quest.
Visit us at the ADEA
Showcase, Booth #1119:
- Learn more about ADEA membership and resources, including ADEA meetings and professional development opportunities, including upcoming webinars, publications, advocacy and government relations efforts and more!
- Visit with the ADEAGies Foundation® to learn more about our work and win prizes including two free tickets to next year’s Gies Awards gala!
- Get your FREE professional headshot, Sunday and Monday, March 17–18, 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and 1:00 – 3:00 p.m
- Stop by Journal of Dental Education “Office Hours” to learn more from editors and staff about commentaries, interest papers and the submission process.
- Elevate your personal brand! The ADEA Social Media Lab, Booth #1103, is your one-stop-shop to improve your online impact. Hear from colleagues building academic digital identities using today’s digital platforms.
adea.org/2019 for the latest details. Spread the word on social media using
Published on February 13, 2019