Expand your leadership skills
and set the stage for new leadership opportunities!
Apply today for the 2019 ADEA Leadership Essentials for Allied
Dental Educators (ADEA LEADE)—our eight-week, highly
interactive online course for allied dental faculty.
Join us from May 13–July 12
for self-paced and scheduled weekly activities facilitated by allied dental
education leaders. Dental hygiene, dental assisting, dental laboratory
technology and dental therapy faculty members who have worked in academics for
a minimum of two years and who are current ADEA members are eligible to apply.
- Develop a productive working relationship with
a chosen mentor.
- Formulate a personal leadership style using a
- Prepare an updated curriculum vitae.
- Recognize the role of emotional intelligence on
- Modify stress levels through work/life
- Create a blueprint of future short- and
long-term goals via mind mapping.
- Construct a personal vision statement.
- Develop conflict management skills.
- Assess opportunities for fulfilling personal
and professional leadership roles.
Deadline: April 15.
Questions? Contact Rebecca
Stolberg, ADEA Senior Director of Allied Dental Education and Faculty
Development, at StolbergR@adea.org.
Don’t wait—register now at adea.org/LEADE.
Published on March 13, 2019