Leaders from 80 accredited U.S. and Canadian dental schools under one roof.
With ADEA now in the first year of its second century of existence, it is time for the dental education community to awaken to a fresh world of possibilities, aspirations and global thinking. In the past 100 years, we have seen growing recognition and respect for the role that oral health plays in overall health and well-being.
We have worked to introduce core competencies and a sense of scientific rigor to academic dentistry. Along the way, we have broken barriers, welcoming more women and historically underrepresented racial and ethnic groups into the oral health professions.
Be part of this awakening and renewal as we forge this exciting and essential new path in dental education. A new world awaits.
2024 ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition Exhibitor Prospectus
Booth sales are closed for the 2024 ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition.
Please check back in the Fall of 2024 for exhibitor information on the 2025 ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition in National Harbor, Maryland.
Increase your exposure at the 2024 ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition. A wide range of branding, sponsorship and advertising opportunities are offered to help you make an impact on attendees.
- Booths are reserved on a first-come, first-reserved basis.
- Before reserving your booth, you must first agree that you have read the Terms & Conditions and the Exhibitor Rules and Regulations of the show.
- Booth spaces must be paid in full at time of application via credit card or wire transfer only. ADEA cannot accept checks or purchase orders as payment.
- Please read the Exhibitor or Rules and Regulations in the exhibitor prospectus before submitting your application. ADEA reserves the right to deny exhibit space.
- Exhibit rates, show hours, demographics, rules and regulations and all other show information can be found in the
exhibitor prospectus .
If you are a NEW exhibitor to ADEA, please contact ADEA at
email@example.com to create your account and receive information on reserving your booth space.
What draws attendees to the ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition?
- Meeting face-to-face with thousands of leading dental educators from world-class academic dental institutions—including dental school deans, program directors and faculty.
- Attending high-quality educational programming specifically for dental educators and students.
- Engaging Exhibit Hall activities—including posters and the TechExpo, Headshot Café, coffee breaks and lunches and ADEA Quest, the scavenger hunt game for prizes that generates foot traffic throughout the Exhibit Hall and provides quality engagement between attendees and exhibitors.
During this education event, make connections and contacts with a diverse array of ADEA conference attendees from dental, allied and advanced education programs across the United States and Canada.
- Meet with a diverse array of ADEA conference registrants from dental, allied and advanced education programs across the United States and Canada.
- Market your products and services to students and key decision-makers at leading academic dental institutions in the United States and abroad.
- Preview emergent products and services with actual end users.
- Reconnect and strengthen existing relationships and build new ones.
2024 Exhibitor Booth Rates
| Booth Rate
(per 10x10 space)
| ADEA Corporate Member
| ADEA Educational Member
| ADEA Corporate Nonmember
|ADEA Educational Nonmember
Exhibiting at both the ADEA and IADR/AADOCR/CADR conferences?
Do you plan to exhibit at both the ADEA and IADR/AADOCR/CADR conferences? IADR is offering a 10% discount to all new exhibitors, as well as any ADEA exhibitor that stays for the IADR/AADOCR/CADR General Session. Get the best of both shows without the hassle of traveling!
For more information and to view the IADR exhibit floorplan, visit the
Questions? Contact IADR directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any questions pertaining to exhibit space should be directed to email@example.com.
Contact Nicola Tate, Association Media Group, firstname.lastname@example.org or 804-469-0324.