Leaders from 78 U.S. and Canadian dental schools under one roof.
The ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition is returning to an in-person conference. To that end, ADEA is working closely with the Convention Center, hotel partners and vendors to create a productive and inspiring experience supported by safety protocols consistent with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, federal, state and local mandates.
Please see the exhibit policies for more details.
Increase your exposure at the 2022 ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition. A wide range of branding, sponsorship and advertising opportunities are offered to help you make an impact on attendees.
- Booths are reserved on a first-come, first-reserved basis.
- Before reserving your booth, you must first agree that you have read the Health and Safety Policy and the Exhibitor Rules and Regulations of the show.
- Booth spaces must be paid in full at time of application via credit or wire transfer only. ADEA cannot accept checks or purchase orders as accepted payment.
- Please read the Exhibitor Rules and Regulations in the exhibitor prospectus before submitting your application. ADEA reserves the right to deny exhibit space.
- Exhibit rates, show hours, demographics, rules and regulations and all other show information can be found in the exhibitor prospectus.
If you are a NEW Exhibitor to ADEA, please contact Simone Smith at ASexhibitors@adea.org to create your account and reserve your booth space.
Health and Safety
Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the conference safety policies at adea.org/2022/Health
Any questions pertaining to exhibit space or sponsorships should be directed to ASexhibitors@adea.org.
Contact Nicola Tate, Association Media Group, email@example.com or 804-469-0324.