Dates: March 14-17, 2020
Venue: Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
Location: National Harbor, MD
Registration and hotel reservations will open mid-November 2019.
Registration fees for this conference are based on individual ADEA membership. You must be a current ADEA member to qualify for the member registration rate. If you are not a current ADEA member, the nonmember rate will apply. (Join or renew your ADEA membership online at
adea.org/join.) Registration includes all materials, hosted meals, refreshment breaks and any receptions. Registrants are responsible for lodging and travel costs.
Note: To receive the member rate, your membership must be active through
March 31, 2020. If your membership expires before March 31, 2020, you will be
assessed the non-membership rate during registration.
To check your membership status, please log into
||Early Bird Rate
(Through Jan. 24)
(Through March 5)
(Starts March 6)
|Additional Exhibitor (Member)
|Additional Exhibitor (Nonmember)
*A guest is a spouse, partner, friend or adult child (18 years or over) who registers with an ADEA member or nonmember. Guest registration includes admittance only to social events (receptions, etc.) noted in the event program. Tickets for fee-assessed events are not included in the guest registration fee. Guests will not have access to meeting sessions
or to the Exhibit Hall and will not receive meeting materials. A dental education colleague who will attend educational and professional programming may not register as a guest. He or she must pay the appropriate registration fee.
**One-day registration fees apply to each day of attendance.
You may register onsite at the ADEA Registration Desk beginning at 3:00 p.m. on Friday, March 13. Onsite registration fees will apply.
Individuals registering onsite must pay the registration fee by credit card (American Express, Visa, MasterCard) or by check. Cash will not be accepted onsite.
An automated email confirmation will be sent to the email address provided. Modification to event registration may be made online at any time.
Dental school admissions personnel:
- Registration for the 2020 ADEA GoDental Recruitment Event will open in mid-November.
- There is no registration cost for exhibitors.
- For information on exhibiting at the ADEA GoDental Recruitment Event, contact Chonté James, ADEA Director of AADSAS, at
- International attendees may request letters of invitation during the registration process. All letters of invitation will be sent to the registered delegate via e-mail as a PDF attachment.
- Payment in full is required prior to expedition of all letters of invitations.
- Please note that an invitation from ADEA is not a commitment to provide any financial support.
Financial disclaimer for credit card payments: ADEA reserves the right to charge the correct amount if it is different from the total payment made at the time of registration.
prefer to pay by check, please make your check payable to “Streampoint Solutions c/o ADEA” and remit payment to:
Streampoint Solutions Inc.
c/o ADEA 2020
1875 I Street NW, 5th Floor
Washington, DC 20006
Cancellations and Refunds
- All cancellation requests must be received in writing by Friday, Feb. 14, 2020, by the ADEA registrar at
- ADEA does not accept telephone cancellations.
- Cancellation requests received after the deadline (including cancellations of event and guest registrations) are not eligible for refunds or credit. No refunds will be given to ''no show'' registrants.
- All requests for exceptions to the cancellation policy must be submitted in writing by the registrant with appropriate documentation no later than Friday, Feb. 14, 2020. After that time, no refund considerations will be made.
- All refunds are subject to a $75 processing fee. Refunds or credits will not be given for failure to attend, late arrival, unattended events or early departure.
- Refunds will be issued via the same method of payment. If a credit card was used, refunds will be issued to the original credit card only.
The William J. Gies Awards and ADEA Signature Series tickets are non-refundable once purchased. However, tickets are fully transferable. Written requests to transfer ADEA Signature Series tickets must be received in writing at
2020 ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition
ADEA Membership Questions:
Phone: 202-289-7201 ext. 554