The ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition is the premier event for dental, allied dental and advanced dental education professionals and ADEA’s corporate partners. To facilitate the continuous exchange of ideas and knowledge, ADEA makes event space available to affiliate groups. Groups looking to host an event during the 2020 ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition agree to abide by all operational policies and procedures that guide and govern ADEA.
If these operational policies are violated, ADEA reserves the right to rescind event space at the affiliate group’s sole expense.
- ADEA provides complimentary meeting space to affiliated organizations on a space-available basis from Friday, March 13 through Tuesday, March 17. (See the dates and times section above. Some restrictions apply.)
- Groups that intend to charge a registration fee or ticket price for their event(s) must notify ADEA in writing to Donna Casimier, ADEA Meetings Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Groups understand that all registrants of the ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition are entitled, as part of their registration, to attend any affiliate group event without charge, including registration fee or ticket price, for which they have been invited by the Group or that is open to all conference attendees. Groups charging a registration fee and/or ticket price agree to put in all event promotional materials that the Group’s event is free for ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition attendees.
- Groups planning meetings/events that take place before Friday, March 13 or after March 17 will incur a room rental fee that is assessed by and must be paid directly to the conference hotel.
- Function space assignments cannot be guaranteed as they are made based on availability.
- Groups must cover the cost of any food and beverage and AV equipment ordered for their event.
- ADEA reserves the right to relocate a Group’s function space assignment. ADEA will notify the Group in writing if such a relocation takes place.
- Meetings or events affiliated with the ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition are identified as such in the conference program.
- ADEA reserves the right to leave AV equipment, podiums, head tables in rooms during your event(s).