- Booths are reserved on a first-come, first-reserved basis.
- Exhibit fees must be paid in full with your application to secure exhibit space. (Applications
are online only. Payment accepted by credit card or wire transfer.)
- Please read the Exhibitor Rules and Regulations before submitting your application. ADEA reserves the right to deny exhibit space.
Standard 10’x10’ Booth Package
- 8-foot-high beige back drapes and 36-inch-high draped side divider.
- 7- by 44-inch sign with company name and booth number.
- Access to the exhibitor lounge at the back of the exhibit hall.
- Perimeter security services from exhibitor move-in through move-out.
- Dedicated exhibit hall hours (10.5 total).
- Listing in the official program (for booths confirmed by Jan. 11, 2019).
- Four complimentary conference registrations per booth for registered company employees who staff the booth.
- Recognition on signage.
- One-time complimentary use of the preshow Annual Session attendee mailing list.
- Mobile app listing.
- Registration, housing information, Exhibitor Service Kit, and shipping information can be accessed through your online exhibitor account.
Educational 10’x10’ Booth Package
- Standard 10’x10’ Booth Package (described above), plus:
- 6-foot draped table with two chairs and a wastebasket.
- All educational exhibitors must register for the meeting and pay the appropriate conference registration fees.
- ADEA Corporate Member: $4,000 for 10’x10’ booth.
- Corporate Nonmember: $5,250 for 10’x10’ booth.
To qualify for the ADEA Corporate Member rate, you must be an ADEA Corporate Member at the time the space is reserved. Exclusions: Individual Members from ADEA Member Institutions do not qualify for the ADEA Corporate Member booth rate. Requirements: All exhibits must be staffed
during regular exhibitor hours (see Exhibitor Rules and Regulations for specifics). All booths must be carpeted.
- ADEA Educational Member: $849 for 10’x10’ booth.
- Educational Nonmember: $899 for 10’x10’ booth.
- Educational exhibitors do NOT receive complimentary registration and will need to pay the registration rates below:
| || Early Bird||Advanced ||Onsite |
| Member|| $689||$789 ||$889 |
| Nonmember|| $889||$989 ||$1089 |
ADEA invites associations, nonprofit organizations, and academic or educational institutions to exhibit. An educational exhibit demonstrates the wide range of interests, activities, and opportunities related to dental education. This type of exhibitor does not explicitly offer any
product or service for sale, either in the exhibit or by the applicant organization. All booth personnel for educational exhibits must register for the meeting and pay the appropriate registration fee. Educational exhibitors who serve as booth representatives may not register as a Guest. All exhibits
must be staffed during regular Exhibit Hall hours (see Exhibitor Rules and Regulations for specifics).
Exhibit Hall Raffle
For the ADEA Quest participants, ADEA would like each exhibitor to contribute at least one item to the ADEA Exhibit Hall Raffle. Please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to contribute a prize. The ADEA Exhibit Hall Raffle will take place at 1:30 p.m. on Sunday, March 17, and at 1:00 p.m. on Monday, March 18.