ADEA LIVE Mobile App
Make the most of your onsite experience!
- Take notes and add bookmarks: Annotate slides directly and bookmark specific slides to view at a later time.
- Create and share your schedule: Schedule sessions and personal items in the app, and then sync them with your own calendar.
- View a personal summary: Review your notes and bookmarked slides, export PDFs or print them at any time.
- Use social features: View other app users and connect directly with attendees, speakers and exhibitors through the app!
Access ADEA LIVE:
- Download the app:
- Search for “ADEA LIVE” in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Install and open the ADEA LIVE app. Then search for “2019 ADEA” or select the 2019 ADEA icon and click to launch.
- Log in to the 2019 ADEA event app using your registration email address and your Access Code from your registration confirmation.
- No mobile device? No problem:
- As long as you have an internet connection, you can take notes on presentations using your laptop via the ADEA
In-app Exclusive: Play ADEA Quest!
Participate in ADEA Quest—a FUN, interactive and informative in-app game during #ADEA2019! Once onsite in Chicago, select “ADEA Quest” in the 2019 ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition mobile app to get started. Visit with participating exhibitors in the Exhibit Hall on March 17 and 18 to unlock a series of in-app questions by scanning each booth's unique QR code. Accumulate 2,019 points to qualify for a chance to win fabulous prizes. Winners will be announced on the in-app Leader Board and prizes will be drawn live from the ADEA Showcase, Booth #1119 in the Exhibit Hall, at 1:30 p.m. Central Time on Sunday March 17 and 1:00 p.m. on Monday, March 18. Good luck!