Call for Reviewers
The best way to understand the peer review process is to become a volunteer reviewer. Serving as a reviewer provides valuable insight into the proposal process and allows reviewers to develop an understanding of what separates successful proposals from those
not chosen for programming at the 2017 ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition. In addition, reviewers are exposed to the latest and best ideas emerging in dental education.
To Volunteer to Review:
- Sign into the 2017 Annual Session & Exhibition
- Start a new submission, and choose "Reviewer Application" as your Submission Category.
- Indicate what presentation types you are willing to review, and submit the form.
The Call for Reviewers will remain open until September 5, 2016.
Reviewers who volunteer before June 5, 2016 will be asked to review program proposals; reviewers who volunteer after that date will be asked to review poster proposals. Reviewers will be given two weeks to complete their reviews. The review period for program proposals will be June 6 – 20, and the review period for poster proposals is from September 14 – 28, 2016.
Benefits of Being a Reviewer
- Receive recognition in our Annual Session & Exhibition program book.
- Mentor authors by giving constructive feedback.
- Gain insight on new ideas and innovations.
- Experience intellectual satisfaction.
- Understand the work and efforts of the Annual Session programming process.
Resources for Reviewers