2015-2016 ADEA Official Guide to Dental Schools
For Students Entering Dental School in Fall 2016 or Fall 2017
The 2015-2016 ADEA Official Guide to Dental Schools answers virtually every question about dentistry and the dental school admissions process.
ADEA has published and updated this comprehensive resource for more than five decades.
- Descriptive profiles of 66 U.S. dental schools and 10 Canadian dental schools, including:
- State, province or international residency requirements.
- Minimum preparation and degree requirements.
- Dental Admission Test mean and range scores.
- Grade point average mean and range.
- Special programs and services, including summer enrichment programs.
- Estimated costs.
- Descriptions of schools’ curriculums.
- Several comparative tables for easy review of schools’ data, including:
- Applicants and enrollees—by gender, race and ethnicity and in-state versus out-of-state.
- Admissions requirements.
- 2014 entering class characteristics.
- Tips for writing a dental school application essay.
- Details on submitting the ADEA AADSAS® application.
- Helpful advice for high school and undergraduate students about getting into dental school.
- Guidelines for financing dental school, including:
- Explanation of different loan repayment/service commitment programs.
- Tips on managing credit and budgeting.
- Information about the AAMC/ADEA Dental Loan Organizer and Calculator.
Online-Access Edition (available June 2015)
The 2015-2016 Official Guide will also be available as an online-access edition. The online-access edition includes all of the content of the printed book and the following features:
- Bookmarks and notes.
- Pull-down menus for quick navigation to individual school profiles.
- A search function.
- Live links to dental school websites and other resources.
Here’s how the online-access edition works: The online-access edition differs from a traditional ePub or eBook—you purchase access to the digital content, which you can read until the edition expires at the end of March 2018. Accessing this edition requires an Internet connection.
Online-access edition: $15 per copy
Printed book: $35 per copy
Printed book: $29 per copy for orders of 10 or more