2015 ADEA Predental Student Virtual Fair
Thinking about applying to dental school? Want to learn more about dentistry?
The event has passed, but users can register and log in to view booth information and presentations through July 11, 2015.
The 2015 ADEA Predental Student Virtual Fair was a free, live, online event where prospective students could visit multiple virtual dental school booths—without travel or registration fees. The Fair provided opportunities for prospective dental students to:
- Chat live with dental school admissions representatives.
- Watch presentations about financing a dental education, the ADEA Associated American Dental Schools Application Service (ADEA AADSAS) and the dental school application process.
- Browse and download brochures, videos and dental school information.
- Network with other predental students in a live chat forum.
Representatives from dental schools all over the country attended the Fair to answer questions.
This event was not just for students – prehealth advisors can benefit from attending as well. Advisors:
- Received tips from Cassandra Flambouras, ADEA’s NAAHP representative, who shared best practices on how to best support students on their path to pursuing a career in dentistry.
- Learned the meaning of holistic review and its impact on the dental school application process.
- Heard more about the free resources, including ADEA GoDental and ExploreHealthCareers.org, that are available to advisors to motivate and mold the next generation of dentists and allied dental professionals.
Dates: June 11, 2015