MedEdPORTAL Home Page
See All New Dental Resources Now on MedEdPORTAL
MedEdPORTAL Author Handbook
Suite of Services
MedEdPORTAL Tools for Advocates
About ADEA and MedEdPORTAL
The American Dental Education Association (ADEA) and the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) have formed a partnership that will allow MedEdPORTAL to expand its medical education collection to include dental education resources.
MedEdPORTAL is a free online international publication venue where educators in the health professions may publish and share educational resources. Published resources are available to educators, administrators, students, and the general public around the globe.
- Access high quality, peer-reviewed teaching materials - at no cost
- Expand the breadth and depth of your teaching resources
- Receive ready-to-use teaching tools to save time and budgets
- Revitalize your lesson plans
- Receive recognition for your work
- Publish in a prestigious venue
- Give your scholarship worldwide exposure
Part of MedEdPORTAL's new suite of services, the iCollaborative is a non-peer reviewed repository for innovative concepts, poster abstracts, workshop content, and other information sharing.
NEW CE Directory
The third component in MedEdPORTAL's suite of services, CE Directory allows users to find evidence-based online activities for continuing education credit.
MedEdPORTAL® is a program of the Association of American Medical Colleges in partnership with the American Dental Education Association.
If you would like to submit materials to the MedEdPORTAL, please go to the submission site.