Call for Abstracts
ADEA invites you to submit papers for posters and oral presentations that are related to the conference themes. The conference themes were developed based on needs identified by previous conference participants, and are as follows:
- Cultivate a global discourse among women in dental education to improve oral health.
- Identify and enhance the leadership potential of emerging women leaders.
- Discuss trends in the oral health workforce, globally.
- Promote oral health literacy worldwide.
- Engage women in community oral health research.
- Address cultural competency concepts in a global context.
- Develop skills for women balancing career and family obligations.
- Recognize the increased value of allied health careers in the health workforce.
- Explore alternative careers for women in dentistry.
- Encourage collaboration across health profession disciplines for better oral health outcomes.
Your submission should:
- Provide a forum for the discussion of women’s advancement in academia, clinical practice, research, policy and industry.
- Encourage the creation of networks that promote women’s leadership in improving oral health and general health in communities worldwide.
Abstracts will be judged on the following criteria:
- Relevance to the conference goals.
- Clear statement of purpose.
- Presentation of innovative concepts and models.
- Identification of emerging practices and trends.
Abstracts from past conferences are available for your reference here.
The submission deadline is February 28, 2014. The abstract submission form and instructions are available here. Accepted presenters will be notified on April 15, 2014.
For inquiries about the abstracts or the conference, contact email@example.com.