Beginning the ADEA PASS Application Process
ADEA PASS 2014 begins processing applications Tuesday, May 21, 2013 and transferring applications to programs in June. The 2014 ADEA PASS application cycle ends February 3, 2014.
Tips for a timely and successful application submission:
early! Applicants whose ADEA PASS applications are received by programs well before the official deadlines benefit from being among the first reviewed and considered for interviews.
- Submit a complete ADEA PASS application. The standard ADEA PASS application contains an essay, one or more Professional Evaluations submitted on your behalf, one Personal Potential Index (PPI) evaluation, an Institution Evaluation from the dean of your dental school, and your official dental school transcript. Your application cannot be processed until you pay and eSubmit and submit all completed required document.
- Opt to use the online submission process for your Professional Evaluations. Using the online submission process for Professional Evaluations speeds up application processing. If your evaluators choose to submit a paper evaluation by mail, make sure they attach the forms you provide them (which are contained inside the ADEA PASS application) to ensure that the evaluations are properly matched to your application. Note: professional evaluations cannot be accepted by ADEA PASS prior to the start of the application cycle, May 22, 2012.
- Designate one or more (up to five) evaluators to complete your required ETS PPI evaluation(s). Learn more...
- Submit an official transcript from all dental schools attended. Request that your official dental school transcript(s) be sent directly from your registrar's office to ADEA PASS. Most advanced dental education programs recommend that your entire third-year grades be posted to your transcript prior to submitting to ADEA PASS.
- Monitor the status of your application. Log into your ADEA PASS application to monitor the status of documents received and the date(s) when your application is sent to designated programs.
Back to Applicants Homepage