ADEA AADSAS Processing Timeline
Your application is considered complete and ready to process when ADEA AADSAS has received:
- Your submitted online ADEA AADSAS application
- Official transcripts from every college and universityattended
- ADEA AADSAS processing fee
After receipt of all items listed above, it takes ADEA AADSAS four to six weeks to process and forward your dental school application to the designated dental schools.
ADEA AADSAS begins sending applications to the dental schools in late June.
Tips for a timely and successful application submission:
- Apply early! Although the 2014 ADEA AADSAS application cycle is June 3 - February 3, do not wait until deadlines approach to submit your application. Each dental school has its own application deadline. ADEA AADSAS does not send your application to a school if your application is received by ADEA AADSAS after the school's deadline.
- Submit an official transcript from ALL colleges anduniversities attended. Even if coursework from a previouscollege(s) attended is posted on your most recent transcript, you also must forward the official transcript for the previousschool(s) to ADEA AADSAS. ADEA AADSAS must have an official transcript "" sent directly from the Registrar's Office "" from each college listed in your application.
- List every single course you have taken in college, including grades and credit hours. This information is verified by ADEA AADSAS and is used to compute your GPAs. Failure to enter this information accurately can result in application processing delays.
- Remember to e-submit your application after you have completed it!
Back to main page