University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry
October 1 (Non-residents and
Residents of Oklahoma)
Sally J. Davenport
Office of Admissions and Student Affairs
Dental Programs Coordinator
University of Oklahoma
College of Dentistry
1201 N Stonewall Avenue, Room 516
P.O. Box 26901
Oklahoma City , OK 73117-1214
Phone: 405-271-3530 Ext. 34156
Special information from this dental
Send these materials directly to the
dental schools at the same time you send ADEA AADSAS
Note: OU requires an online OU Supplemental Application along with the ADEA AADSAS application. Both applications and fees must be processed and fees paid by the deadline of October 1 to be considered.
- Letter of evaluation from one dentist (DDS or DMD). Two letters from Science Professors or (in place of two Science Professor letters) you may submit one letter from a University Committee Evaluation. Please submit all letters of evaluation to ADEA AADSAS. Letters of evaluation must be on letterhead and signed by the author.
- DAT (make results available to University of Oklahoma College
of Dentistry). Fax unofficial copies to 405-271-7775
- At least 100 hours of shadowing/experience in dentistry
- International Students: Must submit a course-by-course transcript evaluation
by World Education Services (WES) and by Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) for any coursework taken at a
college or university outside the United States. We require both WES and ECE.
- International Students: Must submit a TOEFL score of 96.
- If you have updated transcript information - Mail
- Updated DAT scores - Fax
- Updated observation hours - Fax
- Any citizenship documents - Mail
Note: If applicant is accepted, they must pay a $800
tuition deposit within 30 days. Applicants extended an offer of acceptance between December 1 and January 31 have 30 days to respond and pay for the tuition deposit. The response period for applicants extended an offer of acceptance on or after February 1 and through May 15 is 15 days. Applicants accepted after May 15 may be asked for an immediate response to an admissions offer and payment of tuition deposit.
Back to Supplemental Materials