Dental College of Georgia at Augusta University
Carole M. Hanes, DMD
Office of Students, Admissions and Alumni
Dental College of Georgia at Augusta University, GC 5025
Augusta, GA 30912
Special information from this dental school:
All applicants applying to Dental College of Georgia at Augusta University are required to complete the "Disadvantaged Status" section of the ADEA AADSAS application.
Georgia Applicants: After your submitted ADEA AADSAS application has been received by the university, all Georgia residents will receive a link to complete the supplemental application for Dental College of Georgia at Augusta University. The supplemental application must be completed online. Please be prepared to pay a $30 fee by credit card. Your application will not be processed without payment.
Out of State Applicants: After submitting the ADEA AADSAS application, selected applicants from states other than Georgia will be invited to complete the supplemental application. If invited, an admissions officer will email a link leading to the supplemental application. The supplemental application must be completed online. Please be prepared to pay a $30 fee by credit card. Your application will not be processed without payment.
- If English is not an applicant's native language, the Admission Committee at Dental College of Georgia at Augusta University requires that the TOEFL exam be taken. A minimum score of 100 with at least 26 in the speaking component must be obtained. Test must be taken by the Sept. 30 deadline.
- As proof of lawful presence, additional residency documentation will be requested as part of the supplemental application process.
- Applicants have two options for submitting letters of evaluation to GRU. Option 1 requires two letters, a packet or composite/committee letter and a letter from a dentist. Option 2 requires four letters, a letter from a dentist, a letter from an academic professional (who can advocate for the applicant's performance in science courses), and two personal letters.
- If invited for an interview, the GRU requires an additional set of official transcripts from all American accredited colleges and universities attended by the applicant be sent to the admissions office for an application to be considered complete.
- An applicant will not be considered for an interview if all letters of evaluation and all DAT scores have not been submitted through the ADEA AADSAS application process.
- All applicants who are accepted for admission by GRU will be required to pay for an authorized criminal background check.
Back to Supplemental Materials