ADEA CAAPID℠ Applicants
2014 Application Cycle
April 15, 2013 - January 15, 2014
The ADEA Centralized Application for Advanced Placement for International Dentists (ADEA CAAPID℠) is available to all individuals applying to the participating programs. ADEA CAAPID simplifies the application process by allowing you to submit one standardized application, rather than individual applications to each program. Advanced placement programs benefit by receiving uniform information on all applicants.
Learn more about the ADEA CAAPID℠ application process here:
Already preparing for next year's ADEA CAAPID℠ application? Great! Start preparing today:
- Are you re-applying?
- Review the ADEA CAAPID fees
- Update Resume or CV and personal statement
- Register for DENTPIN
- Your designated program may require a criminal background check *more information coming soon
- Beginning the ADEA CAAPID℠ Application Process
- Completing the Application Process
ADEA CAAPID℠ Customer Service Representatives are available:
Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Eastern Time, except federal holidays.