ADEA CAAPID: Applicants
ADEA CAAPID is the centralized application service for international applicants who have previously completed a dental education program outside the United States or Canada who wish to practice dentistry in the United States.
Apply to ADEA CAAPID
The 2018-2019 application cycle is now open. The
application instructions have been updated.
Watch the “2018 ADEA CAAPID Overview" webinar.
ADEA CAAPID® Customer Service
Customer Service Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time, except federal holidays.
Interested in learning all about the ADEA CAAPID application process?
A webinar for prospective ADEA CAAPID applicants will take place on Thursday, Feb. 15, from 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time. The webinar will detail the entire 2018 application. Register now.
Additional resources to help you learn more about the ADEA CAAPID application process can be found below:
- Review the
ADEA CAAPID Application Instructions.
- All participating programs have a profile on the
ADEA CAAPID Directory. Browse by state. The profiles include contact information, program requirements, and a description of the program.
- To find out more about becoming licensed in the U.S. and Canada, visit
- DENTPIN®: A personal identification number used in place of the social security number. Every applicant must retrieve a DENTPIN to initiate an ADEA CAAPID application. Click
here to retrieve an existing DENTPIN.
you an international applicant?
Determine which application service is right for
you by answering a few simple questions:
you completed a dental degree program outside the United States or Canada?
– Apply for a traditional D.D.S. or D.M.D. program via ADEA
– Go to the next question.
you wish to practice dentistry in the United States after completion of your
education in this country?
– Apply for a dental residency in a specialty area via ADEA
– Apply for an advanced standing program via ADEA CAAPID.