2015 ADEA Allied Dental Faculty Leadership Development Program
Dates: Jun 03-06, 2015
Venue: Hyatt Regency Austin
Location: Austin, TX
Online Registration is currently closed for this event.
Policy: Attendees must have applied and
been accepted to the program prior to registration.
What will I learn about at ADEA ADFLDP?
- Leadership in the context of the structural, political, human resource, and symbolic frames of the organization.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Managing conflict
- Mentoring and peer coaching.
- Negotiation and conflict management.
- Personality types and their effect on leadership.
- Team building.
- Professional development strategies.
What should I expect at ADEA ADFLDP?
The interactive program involves self and peer-assessment exercises as well as readings to be completed prior to attending. Case studies augment some topics. Participants should expect an intense schedule with assignments to be completed in some of the evenings. Individual coaching sessions will be scheduled.
2015 Allied Dental Faculty Leadership Development Program - Preliminary Agenda
For programming related questions, please contact: Tami Grzesikowski at
For meeting logistics please contact: Simone Smith at