2015 ADEA Allied Dental Faculty Leadership Development Program
What do participants learn about at ADEA ADFLDP?
- Leadership in the context of the structural, political, human resource, and symbolic frames of the organization.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Managing conflict
- Mentoring and peer coaching.
- Negotiation and conflict management.
- Personality types and their effect on leadership.
- Team building.
- Professional development strategies.
What should be expected att ADEA ADFLDP?
The interactive program involves self and peer-assessment exercises as well as readings to be completed prior to attending. Case studies augment some topics. Participants should expect an intense schedule with assignments to be completed in some of the evenings. Individual coaching sessions will be scheduled.
Dates: June 3-6, 2015
Hyatt Regency Austin
Agenda: 2015 ADEA Allied Dental Faculty Leadership Development program