2016 ADEA Allied Dental Program Directors' Conference
Dates: Jun 04-07, 2016
Venue: Hilton New Orleans Riverside
Location: New Orleans, LA
Online Registration is currently closed for this event.
The 2016 ADEA Allied Dental Program Directors’ Conference (ADEA ADPDC) is the only conference developed exclusively for allied dental program directors, by allied dental program directors.
Join us this June to Educate,
Innovate and Invigorate Yourself as an Allied Dental Program Director. Allied dental program directors from all levels and disciplines are welcome!
The event features:
- Keynote speakers with insight on current issues in allied dental education.
- Breakout sessions on pertinent topics in dental education for all allied disciplines.
- Poster sessions featuring cutting-edge research.
- CODA policy updates, Q&A sessions and information to prepare for accreditation site visits.
- Networking with peers and ADEA Corporate Members.
For programming-related questions, please contact
For meeting logistics, please contact