June 7 - 10, 2014
Hyatt Regency Philadelphia at Penn's Landing
201 South Columbus Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Attendance Type: Invitation Only
For programming related questions, please contact: Tami Grzesikowski at email@example.com.
For meeting logistics please contact: Simone Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 47th Annual National ADEA Allied Dental Program Directors' Conference will promote the advancement of allied dental education, research, and service in all institutions that offer accredited allied dental education programs. It is designed to provide a forum for attendees to share program innovations, challenges, and successes while networking with peers.
- Provide a forum for the exchange of information on policies, challenges and programs that relate to allied dental education and administration
- Stimulate the production, exchange, and dissemination of ideas and information among allied dental program directors and educators
- Address specific issues in allied dental education and administration
- Facilitate communication and networking among members
REGISTRATION - will open in late February 2014
Registration fees for this conference are based on ADEA Institutional Membership. To qualify for the Institutional Member registration fee, both the attendee and his or her institution must be a currect ADEA members. If the institution is not an ADEA member, then the instutional Nonmember rate will apply. Please note: Advanced registration will be ONLINE only.
May 16, 2014
* Registration of guests will be limited to one adult guest (18 years or older), who may not be an allied dental faculty member. A program director may bring other guest to the meeting location, but these guests may not attend any component of the conference. The registered adult guest of a program director may attend the evening receptions provided he or she has paid the guest registration fee.
HOTEL: Reservation information will be available in late February 2014.
The hotel room rate is $189 single/double occupancy, plus applicable taxes (currently 15.5%) per room, per night.