ADEA Leadership Institute Alumni Association
The ADEA Leadership Institute Alumni Association (ADEA LIAA) is comprised of graduates of the Institute, beginning with its first graduating class in the year 2000. The purpose of the ADEA LIAA is to further the leadership and personal development of alumni of the ADEA Leadership Institute by activities such as:
- Developing and conducting regular leadership and personal development programs for alumni;
- Raising funds through donations to help support these programs, scholarships, and other leadership development activities;
- Promoting communication within the group of alumni Fellows;
- Encouraging participation in the Leadership Institute through promotion of the Institute at the alumni Fellows' home institutions; and
- Serving as a resource to ADEA on any and all matters concerning dental education.
Any graduate of the ADEA Leadership Institute is eligible to become an active member.