Faculty Registration and Timeline
- Interested dental/allied/post graduate faculty can begin to register for the 2015-16 ADCFP on Monday October 6th 2014. Apply now.
Due Date: Monday November 10,
- All registered faculty liaisons will be notified of their enrollment in the ADCFP on Friday, November 14, 2014.
- Participating faculty liaisons will access an orientation webinar, scheduled for early December 2014. Faculty will also be provided recruitment information they can send out to other faculty members and students at their institution.
- Faculty liaisons will provide one recruitment event (between December 2014 and March 2015) at their institution at which they will recruit faculty mentors and students interested in participating in the program. All materials for the recruitment event will be
provided by ADEA/AAL.
- Faculty liaisons will participate in a mandatory training at the 2015 ADEA Annual Session, to be conducted on:
- Monday March 9th 2015 from 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday March 10th 2015 from 11:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Only one faculty
member per institution need apply to be a liaison and attend training, although
all faculty are welcome to attend the training!