All application materials should be collected and submitted to the Academic Dental Careers Fellowship Program Selection Committee as one complete application, received by December 13, 2013.
The following materials are required in the application packet:
- 2014 ADCFP Fellowship Application and responses to three statements.
- Fellow and Mentor Proposal that outlines three specific fellowship goals and identifies tangible outcome measures to assess attainment of each fellowship goal (not to exceed two pages).
- Letter of support from chosen faculty mentor that describes the qualities/skills the fellow possesses and why the mentor believes this student would be a good participant in the program.
- Letter of support from dean or faculty mentor’s supervisor that confirms institutional and financial support for the fellow and mentor to attend both ADEA Annual Sessions for 2014 and 2015.
- Letter from academic dean stating that fellow is in “good academic standing.”
- Current curriculum vitae of mentor.
- ADCFP Mentoring Relationship and Participation Agreement, cosigned by fellow and mentor
- Completed applications are due Friday December 13, 2013. See application for details.
- Students selected for the program will be announced by early January 2014.
Dr. Anthony Palatta
Senior Director for Educational Program Development