Program Reviewers Corner
The best way to understand the peer review process is to volunteer to become a reviewer yourself. Serving as a reviewer provides valuable insight into how the proposal process functions, and allows reviewers to develop an understanding of what separates successful proposals from those not chosen for programing at the 2014 ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition. In addition, reviewers are exposed to the latest and best ideas emerging in dental education.
Benefits of Being a Reviewer
- Recognition in our Annual Session & Exhibition program book
- Mentor authors by giving constructive feedback
- Insight on new ideas and innovations
- Intellectual satisfaction
- Understand the work and efforts of the Annual Session programming process
The educational program review process has concluded. The poster review process will close on September 27, 2013. Below are helpful resources to make your reviewing experience as seamless as possible.
Click here to view a Powerpoint outlining the review process.
To review the 2014 ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition rubrics click the following: