Dental School Transcript
Your ADEA PASS application materials will include a copy of your
official dental school transcript(s) to each program selected. To
request an official transcript, print the Dental School Transcript
1. Most postdoctoral programs ask that your third-year grades be
posted and figured into the grade point average (GPA) and dental
class ranking (if applicable).
2. Request your official dental school transcript(s) early by
submitting the completed Dental School Transcript Request Form to
your registrar's office at least three weeks in advance of your
ADEA PASS application submission.
3. If you attended more than one dental school, submit a request
form to each dental school attended.
4. The dental school must attach the Dental School Transcript
Request form to the official transcript to ensure that the correct
record is received. The omission of the Dental School Transcript
Request form may delay the processing of your ADEA PASS
application, particularly if you used a different name.
5. It is your responsibility to make sure ADEA PASS receives all
official dental school transcripts by the designated deadlines.
Monitor the receipt of your transcripts in the "Status" section of
your ADEA PASS application.
6. Official dental school transcript(s) may be submitted by you
in a sealed and signed envelope or sent directly to ADEA PASS by
the dental school registrar. If sent directly to ADEA PASS, it is
your responsibility to check the status of the dental school
transcript(s) through your ADEA PASS application.
7. If the official dental school transcript is not received,
your application will be considered incomplete until the document
arrives. As documents arrive, ADEA PASS staff will update the
status of your application. To ensure that you meet all ADEA PASS
deadlines, you must log in and monitor the status of your
8. Envelopes containing official transcripts must be sealed,
with the registrar's office seal or signature across the
If You Cannot Submit an Official Dental School
If one of the following statements applies to you and you cannot
submit an Institution Evaluation you will be able to submit a
request of exception in your application.
- The U.S. or non-U.S. dental school from which you graduated has
- You attended a non-U.S. dental school and cannot obtain this
The Request for Exception will be processed with the application
in lieu of your dental school transcript and distributed
electronically to each program you designate.
Back to ADEA PASS Application Instructions