ADEA Student Membership
Every student, resident, and fellow enrolled at an ADEA Member Institution can belong to ADEA for free. Currently enrolled in dental school, but not yet a member? Join ADEA today and broaden your horizons!
- Gain access to valuable awards and scholarships.
- Increase your awareness about academic dentistry.
- Develop leadership skills that you can apply throughout your entire career.
Join online or download the Membership Application (PDF).
*Student dues (US $40) will be assessed if you are not a student at an ADEA member institution.
Membership Services and Features for Students, Residents, and Fellows
Meetings and Events
- ADEA Bulletin of Dental Education (BDE)
- ADEA's Charting Progress monthly e-newsletter by ADEA Executive Director Richard W. Valachovic examining critical issues in dental education
- ADEA Washington Update provides coverage of federal legislative and regulatory news about oral health, dental education, and dental research. The newsletter is published monthly by the ADEA Policy Center when Congress is in session. Its purpose is to keep ADEA members abreast of federal issues and events of interest to the academic dental and research communities.
- ADEA State Update, published monthly by the ADEA Policy Center. Its purpose is to keep ADEA members abreast of state issues and events of interest to the academic dental and research communities.
Visit ADEA's social networking sites: