To qualify as a Corporate Member, an entity shall be a company dealing with products and/or services beneficial to dental education and/or dentistry, and it must not cite Corporate Membership for commercial purposes (e.g., it must not imply ADEA endorsement of products and services). For questions regarding
Corporate Membership, please contact Ellen Barclay at
Download the ADEA Corporate Membership brochure.
Take advantage of the many benefits of ADEA Corporate Membership.
Join ADEA today to receive:
- Priority booth placement at the ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition with a reduced exhibit fee.
- Discounts on advertising rates for the Journal of Dental Education, Bulletin of Dental Education Online, the ADEA website, and the Academic Dental Careers Network.
- Right of first refusal on sponsorship of high profile projects and special events at Association-sponsored activities for dental school deans, allied dental program directors, clinic and finance administrators, and faculty.
- 10 free individual memberships for the organization's representative and designated staff—a $1,250 value. (Memberships are
- Discounted registration and publications fees.
- Representation on the ADEA Corporate Council and participation at meetings involving corporate members.
- The opportunity to serve on many Association committees, including the ADEA Annual Session Program Committee and the ADEA House of Delegates Reference Committees.
- Direct access to decision makers at ADEA Member Institutions.
- Representation on Capitol Hill.
- Yearly subscription to the Journal of Dental Education (online).
- Yearly subscription to the Bulletin of Dental Education.
- ADEA's Charting Progress e-newsletter.
Corporate Membership dues: $3,750