ADEA Associated American Dental Schools Application Service (ADEA AADSAS®)
is the centralized application service for most U.S. dental schools. ADEA AADSAS simplifies the application process by allowing applicants to complete one standardized application rather than fill
out multiple applications. Dental schools benefit by receiving uniform information on all applicants.
Note: Applicants wishing to apply to dental schools in Texas will use the Texas Medical and Dental Schools Application Service (TMDSAS).
ADEA AADSAS 2018-2019 Application Cycle
May 15, 2018 - February 1, 2019
- Research dental schools with the help of a health professions advisor and determine which schools are the best fit.
- Complete and submit the ADEA AADSAS application early, as the application process takes up to six weeks.
- Collect copies of all transcripts and have these available for reference.
- Secure letters of evaluation.
- Write a strong personal statement.
- Be precise, be accurate and do not overstate throughout the application process.